Friday, April 22, 2011

What if the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy met?


Here comes Peter Cottontail - allposters.com
"Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppity, happy Easter day"

 - remember that song?  I love to sing it to my little girls.
The Tooth Fairy - thesilverpenny.homestead.com
So this week Mitten 1 had her very first loose tooth.  Thankfully it fell out tonight.  How were we going to have both the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy coming on the same night?  I explained to my daughter that they do know each other and that they are friends........but really it just would have been too much excitement for this household in one night...........When I was little you got 20 cents.  Today the going rate is a gold coin I believe!  My how things have changed............. 

No comments: