Friday, April 29, 2011

My Early Morning Walk


my path
 One of the things I love about Noosa is most definately the national park.

waves rolling in

sufers
 There were plenty of people out for a walk this morning.  Many of them off for a surf.  Can you surf?  I am not, I repeat, NOT, a surfer.  
stone path to the sea
 The National Park smells so amazing with all of its natural bush smells wafting through the air.  It is so serene.


I love all of these glimpses you get of the ocean as you make your way along the path.

lone kayaker
 I would love to learn to kayak someday.........




It is just so beautiful.

2 comments:

buyaionaccounts said...

I love the freshness and luscious greeneries in that Park. The waves are inviting and summer is approaching, that would be an ideal place to got with. Nice photos!

cocolini said...

Thank you! It is one of my favourite spots to visit when in Noosa. You must go there one day.