Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Easter


Chocolate Egg - Martha Stewart


Paper Easter Bunny Favor Bags and Cake Toppers - Martha Stewart

Eggshell Votives - Martha Stewart
 I really like this idea for lighting up the table setting.  - Who would have thought to use real egg shells?

Basket of Bunny Cupcakes - Martha Stewart
 I found these images in the 'Easter Table Craft and Favors" section of the Martha Stewart website.  I hope they inspire you to create a pretty easter celebration with your friends and family.  This Friday we are going to be with friends for lunch - I will be organizing an Easter egg hunt for all the children.  It will be so much fun.



Mitten 1 - easter bonnet parade


Mitten 2 - easter bonnet parade
These are our first ever attempts at making Easter bonnets!  We used foam, stickers, ribbons, pom poms, pipe cleaners and little chicks.  I had no idea how to make a hat so I kind of did a crown kind of thing.  We had expert help from the gorgeous 10 year old Miss B next door.  Thanks sweetheart.   I think my girls looked gorgeous!  I must say the effort put in by all of the parents was outstanding - such amazing creations and details. Have you done your bunny shopping yet?..........

No comments: