Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tiaras at the Ready


My tiara
 While I was glued to the TV in our holiday unit I wore this.

Mitten 1's tiara
My girls also donned theirs.  Their Daddy took them to the Noosa Surf Club with friends.  I was way too wedding obsessed to go out - are you crazy?  Everyone tried to coax me into going....... saying there will be big screen tv's showing the wedding - but hello -   I need commentary, I need to concentrate, I need to absorb every last detail!!!!!!!!
Mitten 2's tiara

I want to sit on my own couch and enjoy it!   

another favourite tiara
My girls are wearing their Princess t-shirts which are all the way from Buckingham Palace!  Yes that's right!  They are part of the official 'Royal Collection' and their Aunty Debbie & Uncle John got them for the girls.  Of course they had to wear them tonight!
The mittens

Mitten 2

Mitten 1
 Enjoy x cocolini

No comments: