Thursday, April 14, 2011

J'adore Melbourne

The Como, South Yarra Melbourne
I love Melbourne.  Just recently we went down for the weekend to celebrate the Divine Miss M's 40th birthday.  We stayed at the Como which just so happens to be the ideal location if you like the shopping on Chapel Street......... and what girl doesn't??


Alannah Hill
 I did some damage at Alannah Hill.  I really love her. I think she is a fantastic lady and a brilliant Australian Designer - probably one of my favourites.  I don't know whether I could do her look from head to toe, but do like to mix it in with classic and more tailored pieces in the wardrobe.



Alannah Hill black heart belt
This belt had to come home with me.  Isn't it just divine.  I can see it whipping in my waist with a jacket and dark denim and a crisp white shirt.  Love it!!!!!!!!!!


Alannah Hill bow hairclips
 These little black sparkly clips are exquisite.  An understated shot of glamour for your hair.  There was so much more that I wanted, cardys, frocks, shoes, coats...........  Alannah, another visit soon is a must........

No comments: