Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunshine Feel Good

I have decided to stop watching the flood coverage on the tv.  It is too disheartening.  Instead it is better for me to get active and get out and help those in need.  So that is the plan today. I will let you know how I go.
I love wearing perfume.  I wear it all the time.  I love to put it on after a shower, before I go out, before bedtime.  I like to put it on when I feel like it really!  I got Estee Lauder's Beautiful for Christmas.  I have never had it before and I really love it.  It makes me feel.........beautiful!  Actually I have become a huge Lauder fan as I have got older.  So wear perfume and feel good.  Something else that makes me feel good is nailpolish.  I like to keep my nails short.  The colour I am wearing at the moment is a decidedly 'Maureen' colour - Nashi by Natio.  Here 'tis
Do you like it?  My other favourites at the moment are Japanese Rose Garden by Opi and Dulce de Leche by Opi too.  So today enjoy the sunshine, put on some perfume, paint your nails and feel good.  And you know what will really make you feel good?  Helping those in need...........

No comments: