Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm turning Maureen, I think I am turning Maureen, I really think so........

Actually I am turning into Maureen.  The other day I went to the podiatrist and I was wearing compression stockings and wearing comfortable shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did I mention that I had orthodics on too?  I know it is quite disturbing.  I am terrified of getting those feet. Mine are already on their way........


gold coast metallic margotgold coast metallic evangeline


This morning I found these two handbags in the sale section of Kate Spade's website.  In case you don't know I have a Kate Spade obsession. (and that's putting it mildly!)

The first bag is called GOLD COAST MARGOT and the second one is GOLD COAST EVANGELINE.
Can you believe it?  How does she know?  Has she been there in the 80's?  She is so witty that Kate..............

No comments: