Monday, January 10, 2011

Beautify the House

I am on a mission to beautify our house in 2011.  Our home was built in 2009 and I have done a lot, but now it is time to get serious and do the fun stuff like finding the perfect piece of furniture.  What do you think of my Contessa two seater?
Soon it will be mine all mine.  It is coming up from Melbourne some time later this week.  I cannot wait.  It will go in my entry hall.  I also got these new outdoor chairs.
You might not be as excited as I am but let me tell you that they are nothing short of fabulous.  We used to have deck chairs.  Deck chairs and small children do not mix.  They have a tendency to swing back on them trying to balance on the back legs, but of course they topple over.  They manage to topple over on them too frequently for my liking.  And seeing as we and all of our friends seem to have small children, they had to go.  These babies don't  tip over.  And they are Sylvester proof (that's cat proof).  Look at my ficus.

It is slowly creeping it's way along the fence.  I will not be satisfied until I am seeing a wall of green.  Thank you to Uncle A and B for helping me with my shopping.  I had fun.  By the way here is mitten 2 in her Uncle A Christmas ensemble.  She likes to wear pretty dresses.
Got to get rid of that dummy though.  But one step at a time...........

2 comments:

Sprout Gallery said...

Oh she has grown so much. More pics of your house please S. Readers like that :)

cocolini said...

More pictures you say? Most certainly! I hope you are keeping well, rested and above all safe up there on your gorgeous hill.