Saturday, December 18, 2010

Still loving that gingham

Quite seriously this is a crazy busy time of year.  I ventured out to Carindale on Thursday night along with the rest of the population and their friends and family.  I started off by focusing my attention on my wardrobe and complete need for new clothes.  This is what I bought.  I love Laura Ashley and I love gingham, so you can imagine my delight at finding these lovelys.

  Both are in stretch cotton.  And better yet they were 25% off and I had a gift voucher as well so I ended up paying for both of them for less than the price of one at full retail.

Then I found this little number.  It is my first Leona Edmiston dress. I thought it would be lovely and cool for all of the Christmas soirees coming up.  Don't you just love the print?

 Then I managed to finish my Christmas shopping.  Yippee! 

 This afternoon  we have a family do at T&E's place, then I am so excited to be going to the ballet to see the Nutcracker with my most gorgeous friend M and her equally gorgeous daughter J.  Cannot wait.

First up though I am taking the mittens over to their Uncle Crud's place to help him put up his tree and decorate it.  I hope he knows what he is getting himself in for.  Will keep you posted.

No comments: