Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Glimpse of Christmas

Well I am stuffed full of food and utterly content.  This year's Christmas has been wonderful.  Quiet.  Fun.  The kids have had the time of their lives. Family.  Friends.  I really love Christmas time.



I can go from being quite chic with my new front door wreaths - how gorgeous are they?  As you know, red is my main colour at Christmas, and I love the berries.  Then I go to being a complete goofy dork, which I must say my children adore.  They think I am the coolest Mum in the world and I don't mind at all.  Actually it is quite funny driving along and catching a glimpse of that red nose on the front of my car.



They squeal with delight every time they see mummy's reindeer ears on the car.  Other relatives were rather embarrassed when I pulled up out the front of Nannie's place though............. 

No comments: