Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tree Bliss

You can feel Christmas in the air.  Our tree is up.  It looks fabulous.  I am very proud of it.  Last year it was brand new  and we had trouble filling the 8 foot reno - so throughout the year one of my sisters has been giving me the best decorations as gifts (she loves Christmas and has 7 yes seven trees!!) PT I am so grateful for your Christmas obsession - thank you. Most of the decorations are antiques, and have come from ebay purchases.  Red and pink are my favourite colours but overall the theme in our household is red and rich.  Ventured into the shops today - talk about busy!  Spotlight had 50% off all Christmas stuff - unbelievable.  I couldn't resist picking up a few treasures.



 Myer had 30% off too which was great.  How gorgeous is this shoe??

  For the past couple of nights I have been taking the 'mittens' (my daughters)  out for a drive to see all of the pretty lights.  They love it so much.  We play Christmas Carols in the car.  I have so much fun with them.  I have to admit I am a big kid when it comes to Christmas and love the lights too.   Before we go it is bathtime and they put on their jarmies so when we get home they easily go straight off to sleep. Mummies do try this - it works a treat!   Ahh if  only bedtime could be this easy all year..........

2 comments:

Jane Buckley said...

looks like you have been bitten by the xmas bug - does cocolini have a signature xmas bug?

cocolini said...

No cocolini does not have a Christmas bug BJ! But we have a mitten tree instead this year.