Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sass & Bide in Havana

All right I'll admit it, normally I don't like a lot of their clothes because they are just not me.  They tend to be for very fashion forward, skinny people who want to show a lot of skin.  This collection, however, was stunning, sophisticated, classic and not too weird at all surprisingly.  Here are my top pics:


sass & bide spring/summer 2013


sass & bide Spring/Summer 2013 had soft and floaty sensual touches teamed back with tailored masculine pieces.

sass & bide spring/summer 2013


It was essentially monochrome.

sass & bide spring/summer 2013


Apparently it was inspired by a recent trip to South America.  All you need is a cigar and a supper club.

sass & bide spring/summer 2013

 I love this jacket & pant look.

sass & bide spring/summer 2013


There were varying lengths in many of the looks which added to the sensuality of the collection.

sass & bide spring/summer 2013


Beautiful aren't they?  Could you see yourself in some of these pieces for an evening out?  Try to ignore the shoes though.........they weren't working for me at all x




all image sources:   www.londonfashionweek.co.uk


No comments: