Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I need some Alannah Hill Fabulousness now!!!!!




Alannah Hill is one of my favourite Australian designers and one of my favourite designers ever!

Her clothes are feminine, romantic & whimsical.  She does a mean cardi and knows how to make a fabulous frock.  Her clothes make me feel good.  Her look head to toe is almost doll like in a Betty-Boop kind of way.  I like to take elements from her range and pair them back with basics and more urban finds like plain tees, tailored items & denim.

As spring has sprung here in Brizzy, I am in need of some Alannah fabulousness to add to my wardrobe.

On my wishlist are these gems.  I think I'll start shopping now x

The Wedding Tomb Cardi
Alannah Hill "The Wedding Tomb" cardi


Saving Face Bolero
Alannah Hill "Saving Face" bolero






Melancholy Love Belt
Alannah Hill "My Melancholy Love" belt


My Perfect Revenge Skirt
Alannah Hill "My Perfect Revenge" skirt


La Vie En Rose Skirt
Alannah Hill "La Vie En Rose" skirt
Hear My Thoughts! Bag
Alannah Hill "Hear My Thoughts" bag

I Mean Love Me Belt
Alannah Hill "I Mean Love Me" Belt

Give You My Heart Earring
Alannah Hill "Give you my Heart" earrings


Story Of A Girl Headband
Alannah Hill "Story of a Girl" headband

No comments: