Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello Kitty Pasta

Our Hello Kitty Pasta dinner - delicious!
 Honestly who knew this even existed people??!!  A lovely girlfriend found it in a shop & of course thought of Emma & I and our upcoming party.  So the girls & I sat down and had it for dinner the night before the party on what we now refer to as "Hello Kitty Eve".  And can I say - it was delicious!  I would have it again- the pasta itself was nice, nicer than what we have been buying recently which came as a surprise to me.

Ready to go

Look at all those little pasta shapes in there.

Hello Kitty Pasta Shapes

What will they think of next?

close up of Hello Kitty Pasta Shapes

The different shapes were of a flower, Hello Kitty bow, strawberry or apple, Hello Kitty face & Hello Kitty herself.  Unbelievable.  Try it - you might like it (to quote Yo-Gabba-Gabba)

No comments: