Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Oui Bit of Red


My new Ecco shoes & a Oui Bit of Red
I am sure that I have told you that my favourite colour is red.  Closely followed by pink.  Anyhow I have got a major obsession with gorgeous glossy painted nails at the moment.  Fingers and Toes.  The other day I had a craving for Red.  So good old Opi came to the rescue with A Oui Bit of Red.  It is the perfect shade for my skin tone.
I also got these new Ecco shoes. Sooooooo comfortable.  They look a bit like birkenstocks don't they?  Well as far as this type of footwear is concerned they are quite glam when you see them in the flesh.  They seem to work well for our extemely mild Autumn in Queensland whilst doing "mummy" type running around.


My short polished nails
Yes it's a bit blurry, but it is hard taking a photo of your own fingers let me tell you!  The other things that I am craving for coming into Winter are gold accessories, pops of colour, blank onyx and leopard ballet flats............  What is your favourite red nail polish?

No comments: