Friday, March 11, 2011

Chateau de Lille

One of my favourite blogs has just opened up an online boutique.  Get a load of these beauties


black onyx bracelet
 
I am in love with this bracelet.  I want it and I want it now!  I love jewellery especially black onyx.


bird cloche
I think this little bird cloche will look perfect on the table in my courtyard..........Isn't it divine?

peach pink english roses

And I could do with some of these pink roses too...... I know just where to put them.
Do  go to http://www.chateaudelille.blogspot.com/ to see one of my favourite blogs and check out the gorgeous ware in the boutique.   Enjoy xx

2 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Thankyou so much for your kind words. They made me smile and feel like maybe its all worthwhile.Hugs, Fiona

Gabrielle said...

Congrats on winning the competition! That's lovely, and it's a special blog too.
And thanks for the retail therapy yesterday.
xx