Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Very Valentino

[caption id="attachment_42" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Valentino coffee table book"][/caption]

I died and went to heaven at the Valentino exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art.  How absolutely breathtaking are his creations??!!  You could not feel anything but gorgeous in one of his gowns.  Immaculate.  He and YSL were always my two favourites of that genre.  I saw the YSL retrospective many years ago which was completely different but breathtaking all the same.  Both designers understood something that is very close to my heart - Glamour!  Bring it on people.  Make an effort.  It has inspired me to lift my game - and I am even tempted to sew again dare I say it.  Just something special and sparkly to wear to dinner or to a party.............

No comments: