Monday, November 8, 2010

Spoo -k-k-ky -k-k-ky -k-k-ky..............

[caption id="attachment_20" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="my spooky cakes"][/caption]

Halloween was just soooooooo much fun!  Look how my cakes turned out?  Are you impressed?  Here is the front door - I tried to make it as stylish as I could - after all it is my first Halloween display ever!

[caption id="attachment_21" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="the front door"][/caption]

And then of course the stars of the evening - our little ghouls!  One white spider witch, one purple witch with a moveable wart which was too hilarious for words, one handsome pirate and a cute witch-fairy.

[caption id="attachment_23" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Watch out!"][/caption]

ok what is going on with the downloading of photos?  It seems to be taking forever.  I wonder what I am doing wrong?  Must investigate.

enjoy............

No comments: