Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oscars Fashion 2012

This year the Academy Awards was exciting.  Maybe this was because we now have the E! channel at home so I got to see it live from the red carpet, plus all the other good snippets that they provide.  I even managed to watch most of the ceremony too.  I thought Cameron Diaz & JLo were brilliant fun when they were presenting.


JLo and Cameron Diaz
Talk about a glamorous pair!  Such happy smiles.


Cameron Diaz in Gucci Premiere
Cameron looked fresh and vivacious and was my favourite female star of the night.


JLo in Zuhair Murad
JLo shone like the star she is in this Zuhair Murad gown.  She looked stunning.


Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab
Milla Jovovich was a statuesque beauty in this Elie Saab creation.  She oozed glamour.



Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
Octavia Spencer's gown was perfection.  She knows how to dress her curves beautifully and I loved her hair!


Rooney Mara in Givenchy Haute Couture
I loved Rooney Mara's  look.  The contrasts of her sharp jet black hair, ruby red lips and white gown presented an edgy modern beauty.


Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
How gorgeous did Michelle Williams look?  A true "movie star glamour look" in the most amazing shade of coral.  I also loved her Bottega Veneta clutch.  Gorgeous


Stacey Keibler in Marchesa
To be honest I had no idea who Stacey Keibler was until she started dating Mr C.  I think she looked beautiful in this Marchesa gown.  I find her to be so elegant on the red carpet.  Did this look remind you a bit of an Oscar statuette?  Just a tad?


Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
Exquisite cool blonde.  I loved her look more without the cape that she sported on the red carpet.  She looked so clean and fresh.  Modern beauty at it's best.


Emma Stone in Chanel Couture
Again I preferred Emma Stone's gown that she wore to the Vanity Fair after party.  The red frock reminded me too much of what Nicole Kidman wore a while back - couple with the fact that they are both red heads!! She was a terrific presenter, I enjoyed watching her.


Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford
All men look so handsome in black tie don't you think?  I read somewhere that Bradley Cooper's moustache caused such a stir that it now has it's own Twitter following - crazy stuff!


Cameron Diaz in Victoria Beckham
And back to my favourite star of the evening - Cameron Diaz.  This look is perfection if you asked me.  Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more  great pics like these above go to Style.com or Etonline.com.

No comments: