Friday, February 17, 2012

All of the glamour of a night out


pink cocktail ring
I love to dress up for a night out.  On the whole as a society we have become very relaxed in our dress.  I think it is nice to make an effort when it is a special occasion, don't you?  Right now I have a major obsession with rings.  This pink cocktail one is having it's first outing.  So is the nail polish.  I bought a nail colour duo from Issada the other day called "Twinkle Twinkle".  This colour is called Mischa.  Both colours are full on metallics.  They are a bit modern and edgy.  At first I was hesitant but now I can safely say - I likey.


bow earrings

Another first outing for these earrings - they are a diamante bow.  I love them so much.  I think they cost me $2.50 from Diva, but they look a million dollars.

tootsies
My all time favourite shoes.  These are by Wittner.

fancy schmancy dessert
The desserts were special........although a bit too rich for me.

the winning table
Our table centrepiece.  Our table won two categories out of the four we were nominated for which was a fantastic result.  Well done to all xx

No comments: