Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's been a long time between drinks


baby switch in toffee by Louenhide
Life can just get busy, busy, busy.  Where does the time go?  Right now I am holed up in bed with bronchitis and some sinus thing.  The doc has ordered plenty of bed rest.  Crazy that you have to get sick to slow down and realise that perhaps you should slow down more often.  So of course while lying in bed reading magazines, as you do, I have come across this gorgeous looking tan bag from louenhide.  You like?  I think it will  make a fabulous addition to my upcoming summer wardrobe.  I already have one of their bags "the poppet plait" and it is one of my most favourite ever bags.

Poppet Plait Black by Louenhide
It is very bottega venetta without the hefty price tag.  It is the only black handbag I own believe it or not.  That is if you don't count evening bags.  I think I might become a little bit obsessed with Louenhide and it is fantastic that they are from Brisbane.  www.louenhide.com.au
Do check them out.  Hope you are all well out there in blogland!  Have missed you all.  xx cocolini

2 comments:

LouenHide team said...

Hi Cocolini, thanks for mentioning us on your beautiful blog. We are so thrilled you love the Baby Switch and the Poppet Plait. We hope you are feeling much better now! Take care x LH Team x

cocolini said...

Wow - thank you for the comment LouenHide! You know I did end up ordering my toffee baby switch on- line and I LOVE it!!! Thank you!!!!! Somehow I feel that I am only getting started with your gorgeous bags....