Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hipstick Lipstick - My favourite Lipsticks Right Now!

My new hipstick shades

So the other day I was asking y'all what lippy's you like to wear?  You know that I am OVER lipgloss and am on a mission to get some new lipstick.  Estee Lauder had a gift on.  Well what is a girl to do?  Buy two lipsticks of course.  I bought one called Stay Rose and another called Chelsea Rose.

My Estee Lauder Lippys

I love the gold cases with the EL stamp don't you?  So feminine.  The other one from the gift is called Rose Tea.  Are you noticing a theme here?  What is the deal here with all of these roses?  I know.  Trust me they are all different.  But when it comes to make up I think it is important to wear what suits your skin tone and makes you look pretty.  It's that simple really.  I am quite a fan of Estee Lauder make up these days.  Another Lauder lipstick favourite is Pink Sand - but do remember to define your eyes well when wearing this soft shade on the lips.  For when you are on the go a terrific neutral you cannot go past is Crystal Baby.  Love it a lot!!!!!!!!!!



Another terrific shade I am wearing right now is Uber Pink by Bobbi Brown.  I love love love Bobbi Brown.


Uber Pink by Bobbi Brown

It has a bit of coral in it.  Perfect and fresh for this warm weather.  Bobbi has a new book out too.  I think I might have to buy it..........

Beauty Rules

How gorgeous does this girl on the cover look???????  And how young??!!

2 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Adore your polka dot background. Such fun! Lipstick colours are so pretty but i cant wear Estee as it dries my lips. Would love those colours though. Fiona

cocolini said...

Fiona I love polka dots. They make me happy. And I am seriously into lipstick right now. I put good old vaseline petroleum jelly on my lips every night before I go to bed to keep them in good condition. As for the Estee Lauder Lippys - the Pure Colour ones seem to be quite moist - have you tried one of those?