Saturday, January 29, 2011

Get Well Miss Kate

OK.  Enough already.  Can you start getting better please?  Here are lots of positive thoughts and prayers just for you.  And flowers too IMG_1435

This pic is from the My Life My Loves blog featuring the bouquets of Ascha Jolie.  Aren't they the most gorgeous flowers?  Do they make you feel slightly better? 
 

Mitten 1 is dying to show you her new potty training skills.  When she does a number 2 (you know what I am talking about right?) she jumps up after just one pellet and does a little victory dance squealing with delight.  We all have to have a look at it.  Then she gets me to flush that one pellet and clean the pot and the whole process begins again.  It takes a very looooooong time to do a number 2 in this house let me tell you!  I am worried that whilst she is jumping about doing her victory dance she might pop out some more pellets on my new rug!!!!!!!!!  Anyhew she is very proud of herself and wants to show you.  So please get better soon so she can show you.  Love you lots sweetheart.  I am thinking of you.

No comments: